COVID UPDATE 12TH MARCH 2021
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM
New processes for cleaning and hygiene:
- Our team are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines.
- Enhanced cleaning; High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, door handles, light switches, kitchen equipment and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned before check-in.
- Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material have been removed from rooms.
- Social distancing from customers and suppliers.
- Physical distancing; We have implemented a remote check-in service. Revised food & beverage offerings. Where applicable we will provide an individually packaged breakfast.
- You can only stay in self-catered accommodation with your own household while restrictions on indoor private gatherings are in place.
- This business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
||“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
||World Travel & Tourism Council’s Safe Travel stamp. The WTTC stamp enables travellers to recognise destinations around the world which have adopted global standardised protocols – so they can experience “Safe Travels”.